In every “coworking space” of the worldwide IMPACT HUB network to which we belong, there is a figure who creates, manages and animates the Community of all those who frequent the coworking spaces, events and projects carried out at a local level.
The Community is the distinctive element of a Coworking Space, especially in the Impact Hub network dedicated to social innovation.
We are looking for a Junior Host & Media Manager, to work alongside the current Community Manager, who will support all activities of setting up and managing our Community.
The contract offered is a paid traineeship one and will last 6 months.
One part of Impact Hub’s activities is running a co-working, community & event space for people that create a world that works for all.
The trainee will be working closely with the Space & Bookings team on activities such as:
• Organising events with diverse partners
• Do regular space checks, preparation for events & working on improvements with the space & events team
• Support the set up and coordination of the diverse range of meetings, workshops, catering areas & events
• Answering questions and helping out with space & event-related requests/inquiries
• Support the management of the space, maintaining an inviting & inspiring place for people to connect by meeting & working together
• Welcoming members, bookers & visitors, introducing the idea & context of Impact Hub
• Helping to set the right atmosphere & vibe
• Communicate event opportunities using our social media
• Between 18 and 30 years old
• EU 28 citizenships
• Knowledge of Italian (at least B2) and English language
• Management of social media, web contents and graphics
• Experience as receptionist, in hospitality, tourism and / or event management is an advantage but not required
• Self-starter, hands-on, with good communication skills, willing to help
• Curious & willing to learn
• Interested in social entrepreneurship, startups & co-working is a plus
• Pro-active, communicative & motivated
• Experience in community building is an advantage
• Positive energy
• Enjoys working in a team
If you are interested contact us immediately!!!!!